We are to here to support
We are happy to be able to directly supply PPE equipment to our member businesses. To apply for yours now, please click on the form below. Once you have completed the form, please print out and call the chamber at 401-783-7121 to schedule your pick up appointment at our offices. It’s important you leave a message with your name and call back number if you are not immediately connected with our staff.
You will need to bring this completed form with you to verify your information before receiving your equipment.
Reopening Rhode Island
- This website will help provide crucial information on the reopening of the state, where your business falls within the Phases, and information about the available PPE equipment.
Paycheck Protection Program
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness Application and guidelines are now available. If you received a PPP loan, you can complete the application and submit it to your lender. You may also be able to submit the application electronically through your lender.
SCORE RI Resources
Let SCORE Help You with the “Nuts and Bolts” of Reopening your Business In this second ReStart RI seminar, we will provide actionable advice to questions on the “nuts and bolts” of reopening your business.
Each Thursday at 1:00pm, they assemble an expert panel on relevant, practical topics that will help small businesses navigate the reopening. Join them each week to learn how SCORE RI can help your small business during this dynamic and often confusing time. This web-based interactive workshop will focus on the thorny issues small businesses are facing in getting restarted. Several experienced professionals will answer your questions live on issues such as:
- Pre-opening communications and winning back customers
- Ensuring the health & safety of both employees and customers
- How to procure required cleaning and safety products
- Understanding short-term revenue, cost, and cash flow implications
- The RI Small Business Development Center is also offering virtual business advising with their expert business counselors at no cost. RISBDC clients, reach out to your advisor with questions or concerns. If you are not yet a client, you may register for counseling. Call with questions at 401-874-7232
Rhode Island Superior Court COVID-19 Business Recovery Program
Below, you will find information regarding the Rhode Island Superior Court COVID-19 Business Recovery Program, which is designed to assist businesses disrupted by the COVID-19 crisis.